6.30.2009

illustration collection : bathing beauties.



Wouldn't you just love to go for a swim today?

1. Night Swim by Lisa Golightly ($20), 2. swimmer gocco print by Kate Pugsley ($20), 3. The Swimmer Print by Iris Schwarz ($20), 4. A Swimming Day for Us by Kate Endle ($175, currently out of stock), 5. Return by Nikki McClure ($9). 6. heather - original oil painting by Amanda Blake ($100), 7. The Comfort of Routine by Aimee Sicuro ($22), and 8. Floating Lessons Magenta and Chocolate by Sofia Arnold ($15)

3 comments:

  1. These are so cute. This sure would put me in a fun, summery mood if they were hanging on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today was so blazing hot I would've loved to dip my feet in some cool water for sure! Those two little whales make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thanks for including my whale collage. Thanks Blue is Bleu for mentioning it, too. COOL Site! Happy to have discovered it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...