3.17.2011

ten images of inspiration : green.












I don't have much to say this evening, but I'd like to wish you all a Happy St. Patrick's Day! I hope you are all drinking some good beer and enjoying a meal with plenty of potatoes (which is how I am spending my evening.)

"Green are the hills of Ireland and green they will always stay. Warm are the blessings wished for you and they’ll always be that way.

Sources (from top to bottom): Olena Vorontsova, Abby Powell, The Heads of State, Pia Ulin, Honeytree, Maria Alexandra Vettese, Elizabeth Weinberg, Creature Comforts, Flickr: pricklypearbloom.

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty collection of images in beautiful shades of green! I love the second one (looks almost like artichokes?).

    xo,
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool post!
    Mind you I may be a tad biased given I am both Irish and I a lover of the colour green...

    I really love that picture by Elizabeth Weinberg. I think she is such a talented photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful inspirations to start this weekend with! Have a happy one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness girl, those green tomatoes. I got the twinge to go heat up some oil and fry them.

    And that underwater picture... my gosh!

    It's barely 8am here, and you've got me "ooh-ing and ahh-ing!" Haha..

    Happy Friday! Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this collection, so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pictures.

    http://andthespidersfrommars.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these images! Green is definitely the color of the moment, both because of the St. Patrick's Day holiday and the coming of spring! Great little collection you've got here - I particularly liked the photo of those succulents!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...