7.22.2013

A VERY FINE ENGAGEMENT.







My fiancé Christopher and I did not plan on getting engagement photos done. Spending what could be our wedding money on them didn't seem like the best thing to do, plus we both agreed that they weren't really necessary. But then a couple months after our proposal, our dear friend Vanessa Morrow asked if she could shoot some for us just for fun and we couldn't say no to the opportunity. Since our wedding is going to be county fair-themed, we all agreed it would be sweet to take the photos at a place surrounded by cotton candy, carnival rides, prize-winning games, and plenty of color: Oaks Park, one of the oldest amusement parks in the country. We had such a lovely day with her and are so happy with how the pictures turned out. I think they totally capture the way we are with each other.

See more photos after the jump, including a favorite Polaroid.













Thanks so much Vanessa!

3 comments:

  1. These photos are just so fun and sweet! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful couple! I have followed your blog for a while now and I really love to check in for inspirational posts. :) I work a lot and study a lot, and this is the perfect oasis for my (sometimes) stressed mind. thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...